We will consider construction of new public toilets in locations:
- that are busy, high profile or high demand,
- where there is an existing/predicted demand or where community feedback has already indicated a need,
- where the distance to the nearest public toilet is unreasonable, or the current location is considered ‘unsafe’,
- where existing toilets are not disability accessible and unable to be upgraded, and
- where a lack of public toilets encourages unacceptable antisocial behaviour.
Using these criteria, a new public toilet has been recommended for the northern end of the carpark on the Green Point foreshore.