This consultation has now concluded. Thank you for your input.
At the 20 June Council Meeting, it was resolved that Council:
- Notes the outcomes of community consultation relating to the Bayside Biodiversity Action Plan 2018-27
- Adopts the Bayside Biodiversity Action Plan 2018-27, as set out in Attachment 1 with the following amendment: a) retains the existing dog off-leash areas at George Street Reserve;
- Authorises the Director Environment Recreation and Infrastructure to make the necessary administrative amendments to the Bayside Biodiversity Action Plan 2018-27;
- Rescinds the Bushland Strategy 2002, as set out in Attachment 6; and
- Rescinds the Ecological Burn and Post-Burn Bushland Management Policy 2011, as set out in Attachment 7.
For your information - a link to the meeting minutes is available here(External link).