Will these initiatives make it easier to get around?
- make it a nicer place to walk and ride
- smooth, clear footpaths, tactile paving
- room for mobility scooters, and sufficient bike parking
- create a pedestrian link between East Concourse to Concourse Green
- improve the central car park
Central Carpark Option
Over 60% of community supported a change in this area.The option proposed creates a dedicated pathway that protects pedestrians from vehicle traffic. This option reduces the number of car park spaces lost from 15 spaces (in previous option) down to 6 spaces. It also creates a garden bed under the trees, supporting the growth of this mature trees.