Council's communication should be accurate, timely, relevant and easy to understand. We want our residents to be aware of, and understand, Bayside City Council's decisions, services and policies.
We use a number of different tools and materials to distribute our messages and seek participation including:
- Lets Talk Bayside, bi-monthly magazine distributed to every home
- Flyers, post cards and posters
- Letters directly to households
- Emails to mail list subscribers
- Social media such as Facebook
We've heard from over 700 people about their preferences for receiving Council information. We're keeping the survey and the budgeting activity open, so we can continue to hear your views.