At the April 2015 Council Meeting, Council:
- reaffirmed Option C as the preferred Koolkuna Lane alignment option;
- will undertake detailed design of Option C to facilitate the road realignment;
- will commence the statutory processes to discontinue the redundant section of Koolkuna Lane and proclaim a road over the new alignment;
- will receive a further report regarding management of amenity impacts for affected residents;
- will receive a further report investigating the options regarding the future use of the Willis Street Scout Hall site;
- will request VicTrack to investigate opportunities to increase the supply of commuter car parking around Hampton Station; and
- will continue engaging with community members and key stakeholders.