At the Ordinary Meeting of Council in May 2019, Council discussed feedback received to date from the community and resolved:
1. Ceases consultation activities associated with the draft Footpath Treatments within the Road Reserve Policy relating to the following locations:
- footpath on the south side of Park Road, Cheltenham
- footpath on the west side of Reserve Road, Cheltenham
- shared path on the south side of Cheltenham Road, Cheltenham
- footpath on the west side of Jack Road Cheltenham.
2. Continues the consultation on the draft policy (with above changes to Section 6.1)
3. Receives a report at the June 2019 Council Meeting.
The Policy clause 6.1 relating to the proposed footpaths and/or shared paths to be constructed on Park, Reserve, Cheltenham and Jack Roads, was then removed from the Policy. At the June 2019 Council Meeting, the revised Footpath Treatments within the Road Reserve Policy 2019 was presented for adoption and the report to Council is available here
The adopted Policy is available here
Other Council strategies and plans impacted by this Policy are: