Expressions of interest closed on 7 November 2021.
If you'd like to share your view on pets and public spaces in Bayside, please complete the survey.
We want to hear from both non-pet owners and pet owners, as well as relevant community groups, clubs and businesses.
We’re looking for around 20 people for a telephone conservation of up to 30 minutes.
We want to understand a range of views so would love to hear from:
- Dog and cat owners, and pet community groups
- People who don’t have pets
- Environmental and resident community group representatives
- Sportsground users and clubs (managers/ trainers/ players)
- Pet-related businesses (eg. vets, dog trainers and walkers)
Selected interviewees will be contacted after this date to set up a time for a chat.
Detailed feedback from these conversations will be considered alongside results from representative and online surveys to set actions for the draft Domestic Animal Management Plan 2022-26.