Over the next 10 years 61 playgrounds will be upgraded in line with the Playground Improvement Plan. This represents an investment of $10.3 million.
Early in 2016 Council recruited 200 Playground Testers, between the ages of 2 - 13 to test and provide feedback on the following playgrounds:
- Pasadena Avenue Park Playground, Beaumaris
- Myrtle Avenue Park Playground, Hampton
- Peterson Reserve Playground, Highett
- Holyrood Park Playground, Hampton
- Basterfield Park (South) Playground, Hampton East
- Wilson Reserve East Playground, Brighton
- Bamfield Street Park Playground, Sandringham
- Alexander Park Playground, Hampton
- Allambee Park Playground, Hampton
- Robert Grieve Reserve Playground, Brighton
Feedback collected was invaluable and used to develop the designs for each playground. Thank you to everyone who participated.