Black Rock Village Upgrade
Share your ideas
Tell us how can we improve the look and feel of the village
Click on the icons on the left hand side of the map.
You can zoom in on the map to make sure you drop your pin in the right location
For help using this map, please see the instructions.
How to use the map
To view and add comments on the map, follow the instructions below:
View a Comment
To view a comment, select a target 'map marker' on the map. This will open a panel containing the contributor's comment along with any other information they have contributed.
To close a comment, select the 'Close' button at the bottom of the panel.
Add a Comment
To add a comment to the map, please follow these steps:
- Use the 'Address Search' to find an address, or pan the map to the general location you want to add your comment.
- Select the 'Add Marker' button and click / tap the specific location on the map you want to leave your comment. This will open an input form at the side of the map.
- Fill out the details of the input form as required. When finished, select the 'Submit' button to leave your comment on the map.
Keyboards and Screenreaders
To make a contribution on the map using a keyboard or through assistive technologies such as screenreaders, please follow these steps:
- Use the 'Address Search' field to enter the location where you want to add your comment.
- Toggle to the 'Add Marker' button and select it. This will drop the pin at the address specified in the 'Address Search' field.
- Fill out the details in the input form as required. When finished, select the 'Submit' button to leave your comment on the map.